Traci.Crozier.Creations.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rap Star

So it's been a busy busy week!!! Styled a video shoot this passed weekend, 'Rap Star' by M.O.!!! Quite an experience... with very creative idea's for the video concept... to set apart from the everyday rap video. I had a lot of fun with this project and with the whole team involved!! Big thanx and shout out's to Morgan M.O. Little for hiring me on for this project, Jesse walker with production, DJ Blaster, the whole NUVO club team for letting us film there, CKUT Radio and to all the extra's... especially my girl Cyndie Agustin aka Xin Xin!!!
I have lot's of projects coming up in the next couple of weeks... Starting with today!!! I have been asked to style monkey's!!! Monkey's you ask?? Well You will have to stay tuned to see...
Stay tuned... Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment