Traci.Crozier.Creations.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stay Tuned For the video!!!!

I hope You all enjoy the behind the scenes photo's.. just a lil sneak peek of what is to come in the video... Editing is almost done and launch date is in the next week or so, so please stay tuned for that!!! This was 1 of my biggest contracts soo far as far as my freelance styling goes... so I am quite excited to see the final product!!!
Again BIG SHOUT OUT'S to
Noah Jones signed with Universal comin' all the way from California to shoot his video here in MTL!!
Hercy Buggz with ToyBox Crew here in MTL for producing the whole album!!
And last but most important my good friend Mr. Justin Agustin aka Creativity UNLTD. for bringing me on board for a very innovative production... Love you Homie!!!
And to all of the Models and extra's who were involved!!
So Stay Tuned for the video,
Until next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment