Traci.Crozier.Creations.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Video Shoot

I have been quite busy these past couple of weeks, soo please allow me to apologize for my absence!!!
The good news is I have got a lot done... styled 2 photo shoots and 1 video shoot this past weekend with a California hip-hop artist... Mr. NOAH JONES with Tania Zyger on the hook!!! With the help of my trusty business relationships, boutiques 1861, Razberry and City Styles... All located Downtown Montreal... my looks came together fabulously... My boy Noah was prepped out with a sophisticated funky-fresh attire and I had 8 females with each there own theme/look!! Overall it was a great success... Big Shout outs to my main man on production Mr. Justin Agustin with Creativity Unltd. and Hercy Buggz with The Toybox Crew, as well as all of Montreal MC cameo's and big help from all of the extra's on set... Thanx alot guy's u r all troopers!!!
Overall the day was a great success and even wrapped it all up in enough time to catch some of my girls art at the "Girls Gone Wild" Graffiti exhibit at sino shop in the east!! Big shout outs to my fellow female writer's 'Isa' with her dominance of color and ecstatic extensions, and Thes and Stella with their creative character's and independent hand style... Mad respect to females getting up and out in this city... Graffiti being one of my biggest inspirations in Montreal Culture!!!
I will be posting behind the scene shots of the video in the next day or 2 and Please stay tuned for the upcoming video!!!!
Until next time...
Traci xx

No comments:

Post a Comment